Night Raider Operations CourseRegular price $750.00
Duration: Approx. 18 Hours
Night vision packages available for rent
Please check the training calendar for class times, location, and facility specific info.
The Night Raider Operations course is a night vision skill building event that will utilize live fire range time and a structure to conduct CQB while utilizing UTM or Simunitions.
NIGHT 1: will consist of getting everyone's equipment setup properly and move into live fire range drills and instruction. Students will be working on the proper manipulation of their firearms while under no light scenarios using NODs.
NIGHT 2-3: Students will be introduced to team movement under NODs. Using night vision to clear structures is the pinnacle of combat operations. Utilizing night vision can offer a massive advantage when utilized properly, but done improperly it can bring a multitude of problems. This class will teach tactics and techniques used at the highest levels of DOD.
- Gear selection and setup
- Passive and non-passive aiming under NODs
- Range drills designed specifically for night vision manipulation and CQB
- Team movement under NODs
- Combat clearance techniques
- Low-light communication
- Center/corner-fed rooms
- Hallways & intersections
- AR15 weapon platform
- Weapon light
- Night vision gogles (Gen2 or better)
- Helmet or head device for NODs
- Gun Belt
- Batteries for NODs, lights, and optic
- Magazine Pouches
- 800 rounds of rifle ammo (approx)
- 100 rounds pistol ammo (approx) if using handgun for transitions
- 90 rounds of NLTA ammo (approx)(purchased on site)
- Handgun with red dot
- Plate Carrier
- Handheld light