Patrol TacticsRegular price $150.00
Closed enrollment to law enforcement only
Please check the training calendar for class times and location.
Patrol Tactics covers reality based problems faced by everyday patrol officers in and around structures. This course will cover the basics of room clearing and close quarter tactics. Students will apply tactics to problem solve dynamic and potentially dangerous situations. The course will focus on solo and small group tactics relative to a patrol response encountered with calls for service.
THIS CLASS IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR AGENCY PURCHASE. If your agency wishes to have our staff instruct your agency please send an email for a personalized quote.
NLTA (Non-lethal training ammunition) ONLY COURSE.
UTM Glock 17 Pistols will be provided for free. UTM Ammo available for purchase at class (minimum of 50 rounds recommended).
***If using Simunition Conversion Bolt or Pistol, you must bring your own Simunition ammo. UTM kits will not work with Simunition ammo/equipment.***
- Basic Room Entry and Clearing Techniques
- Counter Ambush Tactics
- Solo and Small Group Tactics
- Officer Safety Techniques
- Reading Structures and Rooms
- Threat ID and Priorities of Threat
- Communication skills
- Incident Management
- Duty Belt with Holster and Magazine Pouches
- Glock Magazines (please bring mags empty)
- Minimum of 50 rounds of UTM/NLTA Ammo (available for purchase at class)
- Eye Protection
- Close Toed Shoes
- Duty Rifle with sling (UTM conversion kits included for free)
- Long Sleeve Shirt
- Duty vest/plate carrier
- Note taking materials