Lowlight CQB (1 Day)Regular price $285.00
Duration: Approx. 8 Hours
Please check the training calendar for class times and location.
This course is open to all students who have completed Close Quarter Battle Level 1 and 2
A UTM conversion kit is included in the class.
This CQB training course covers complex scenarios in a nighttime setting with the use of white lights. While utilizing the cover of darkness, students will face more complex problems while fighting inside structures using C1G's 9,000 sqft. shoothouse. Students will be clearing structures in teams, showing the intricacies of team-based building clearance methods in the dark. Students will face live role players for force-on-force scenarios during this class.
- Combat clearance/deliberate clearing techniques using white lights
- Team clearing techniques
- Follow-on rooms
- Hallways and intersections
- Shoot/no-shoot scenarios
- Magazine pouches
- Pants (No shorts)
- Long sleeve shirt (long sleeve required for force-on-force)
- Closed-toe shoes
- 90 rounds of 5.56 NLTA (can be purchased at class)
- Weapon Lights
- Glock 17 UTM Conversion (Rentals Available)
- Holster (Glock 17/22)
- Plate carrier
- Plate Carrier
- Combat apparel