REIN is the most powerful and most configurable weapon light ever made. And now, it’s even better. With reduced size, reduced weight, more capability and more head options, nothing comes close. It’s smaller, lighter and brighter. Everything you wanted it to be.
REIN still ships standard with a Picatinny Rail mount. Cloud Defensive offers a full line-up of Torrent mounts for different mounting needs. And of course, REIN is fully compatible with existing Scout Light® mounts on the market.
Proprietary military-grade (MIL-PRF-13830B) optical lens coating producing a now-optimized 5200k light temperature. Run-time standards per ANSI/PLATO-FL1. The ANSI/PLATO-FL1 standard for runtime is: The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output. Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading, as the latest generation of REIN is now even more efficient electrically.
High Candela (HC) Light Head
- 18650: 71,000 Candela/1100 Lumens/150 minutes
- 18350: 63,000 Candela/950 Lumens/50 minutes
Full size length/weight: 5.9" / 7.27oz (battery & remote switch)
Micro length/weight: 4.75" / 6.25oz (battery & remote switch)
- Modular 3-piece design. With a superior electrical system and remote switch, REIN has always been upgradeable as subsequent generations are released. As such, all parts of the 1st generation REIN are fully compatible with the 2nd generation REIN. Please read more details Here on REIN 1.0 and REIN 2.0 compatibility.
- IPX-8 waterproof rating. Fully submersible to 100 ft for 24 hours. Fully-potted remote switch included.
- Strongest-in-class lens. The glass on the REIN is 3mm thick. It can take multiple hits from 5.56mm Simunition rounds, at contact-distance.
- Patented Battery Jack feature. This allows you to properly tension the battery inside the system to avoid battery bounce. This lengthens the life of your system and increases reliability substantially.
- Patented tail-cap cartridge is easily replaceable and allows for “clocking” so you can minimize cable exposure, without removing the tail of the light. The attached remote switch utilizes a cable exit from the tail cap that is perpendicular to the bore axis. This allows your cable to be protected from potential snags and impact.
- The Patented remote switch, offers both momentary and constant-on functionality. The remote switch is electrically isolated from the push-button switch located on the tail cap. If your remote switch suffers catastrophic failure, your REIN still works via the tail cap button.
- The now-updated remote switch is housed in a 4th Generation Light Control System. Available only for the REIN and REIN Micro. It offers unprecedented cable management possibilities never before available even with prior generation LCS units.
- The exposed cable for the remote switch is 5” long. Shorter 3″ cables are available.
- Shockproof. Dust-proof. The most durable weapon light made. Period.
- Lifetime Warranty – with only a few exceptions.
- Made in the USA. As always.